- Name: kristina.
- Age: fourteen.
- Meaning behind tumblr url: its pretty obvious :’)
- Where you live: ireland.
- Single/taken: forever alone.
- Favorite band: paramore or you me at six.
- Favorite singer: justin bieber<3
- Favorite movie: the last song.
- Favorite tv show: criminal minds
- Hobbies/interests: .. nothing haha
- Why you follow me: i love your blog.
- Ask me a question: favourite colour? mines is light blue/purple.
- Favorite disney character: er.. perry the platapus? lmfao
- Special talents: soccer.
- Obsession(s): justin bieber<3
- Random question to ask me: where you from?
- Random fact about yourself: i hate the way i look.
Half of these confessions are of people who want to become thinner despite being called beautiful already because they believe they aren’t yet. I know I’m not beautiful and everyone else does too.
for everyone that covered up with a towel at the pool party. for everyone who didn’t buy the jeans because they made you look fat. for everyone that’s ever cried over their body. the time is now. you will eat healthy, you will work hard, you will have the flat stomach and the abs and THE body. i know you want it. now, prove it.
I hate my stomach and my thighs. I hate my hair and my teeth. I hate how my clothes look on me, I hate how much make-up I wear. I hate my voice. I hate how I talk to people. I hate my personality. I hate that everything gets to me and I care too much. I hate that I’m never smart enough. I hate that I’m not enough for anyone. I just want to be everything that I’m not.
lost another half a stone which makes a total of 5stone. the healthy way.
a massive FUCK YOU to the people in my life that have ever called me names and said i’d never loose the weight.
I’m doing this for me. For the flat stomach, twig legs, hip bones, jawline, gap between thighs, swimsuits, tight dresses, cropped shirts, cheekbones, skinny jeans, small sizes, sports bras, hot pants, collar bones, belly ring, tiny waist. For the confidence, head turning, stares, feeling good, showing off, camera flashing, happiness. For me.
1 / 5